Emergency Medical Technician - Intermediate (EMT-I) (S) (OCONUS) - LISTED 03-07-2014 Click Here For Full Listing

All candidates should be willing and able pass pre-deployment medical screening and should be willing and able to work in a high-threat environment under austere conditions.

NOTICE: Additionally, employment is based on customer approval, security clearance, background investigation, drug screening results, medical requirements, physical fitness, and system specific qualifications and experience levels.

Duty Location: OCONUS

Security clearance required: Secret

Rotations/ Work Schedule: 105 deployed/35 daysí stateside

Required qualifications:

U.S. Citizen/TCN/LN, as specified in the Task Order
Current U.S. passport and driverís license
Level 3 English proficiency
Three (3) years of experience can be gained in the employ of any national, State/Provincial, local or commercial entities providing emergency medical services at the EMT-I level of care.
Must have experience/knowledge in current TCCC guidelines
Contractor shall comply with the following EMT-I qualifications:
Successful completion of State or National Registry EMT-Intermediate/85 or Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) certification (written and practical examinations)
Submission of current CPR credentials for Professional Rescuer/Health Care Providers
Certification must be valid for the period of deployment.

Job descriptions:

Medic support to contract personnel
The EMT-I is designated as support (S)
The EMT-I is required to maintain weapon qualifications as outlined in this contract with the Glock and M4