DuraCoatTM is a two-part chemical coating developed specifically for firearms and other outdoor gear. It is a durable, reliable, and attractive finish. Since the DuraCoatTM application process does not require high curing temperatures many items including scopes, binoculars, stocks, and just about anything else can be coated. Unlike standard finishes such as bluing, DuraCoatTM provides an unprecedented level of protection from moisture, saltwater, handling and other activities that normally causes wear and corrosion on traditional finishes. DuraCoatTM offers some bright and flourescent colors, so if you’re looking for that truly one of a kind look it may be exactly what you need.
- Rifles (stock not included) $120
- Scopes (includes rings and base) $90
- Shotguns(stock not included)
- Pistols slides only (add $15 for disassembly)$60
- Additional Colors(two tone or camo) $20 each
- *Estimated turnaround time: 5 business days on in-stock colors